Monday, February 24, 2014

Meal Plan Monday

I'm sick.  Sick of being sick.  Basically these few items have been my best friends for the past 24 hours.
 


Last week I felt a sore throat coming on and pretty much ignored it refusing to get sick...again.  A few days after that the soreness was gone {yes!}, but then yesterday, BOOM, it hit me like a truck.  I was coughing, congested, and sneezing.   Awesome.  Needless to say I'm staying at home today.  I always feel so guilty calling in sick, but I knew I wouldn't be able to function at 100% so here at am, at home, in bed, feeling like crap.  Ugh.

I'm just hopeful that some of these delicious meals we've planned for the week will help me to bounce back quickly!  Check it out.

Monday: Spicy Chicken Rigatoni

Tuesday: Easy Beef Enchiladas

Wednesday: Creamy Italian Crockpot Chicken 

Thursday: Hot Open Faced Roast Beef Sandwich

Friday: Easy Meatball Subs

I have a fun DIY project coming your way tomorrow, stay tuned! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment